The role of the Script Supervisor can sometimes appear overwhelming, so maintaining your Zen is imperative to learning and implementing the specifics. In this two-day workshop, you'll break down the Script Supervisor's many responsibilities and see how it all fits logically together. There is a way to address issues and a hierarchy of where to go as things unfold on set. Understand the Script Supervisor's workflow as you learn more intricate details of what the job entails while on the floor.
- S in XBST 1009
Below is one offering of XBST 1010 for the Winter 2023 term.
Sat Mar 25 - Sun Mar 26 (2 days)
- 2 days
- CRN 89633
Class meeting times
|Mar 25 - Mar 26||Sat, Sun||10:00 - 16:30||Burnaby SE10 Rm. 162|
Course outline TBD — see Learning Outcomes in the interim.
- Important course information will be sent to you prior to your course start date. Check your myBCIT email account to access this information.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Breakdown a script from the Script Supervisor's perspective
- Understand Timing and Page Count
- Conduct a Script Estimated Pre-timing
- Compose a Shot Description
- Distribute and Interpret information
- Improve Multi-tasking
Effective as of Winter 2022
Script Supervision: The Details (XBST 1010) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Business + Media
- Script Supervision and Continuity for Film and TV
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Script Supervision: The Details (XBST 1010)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.