Along with all the hands-on skills, Script Supervisors support their work with documents that are relied upon by Production and Post Production to allow for a smooth, efficient edit. Learn how information is formatted and where this information gets distributed at the end of each shooting day. In this session, you will learn the paper and pencil version of Script Supervising so as to secure your foundation of knowledge in any setting.
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Summarize information into the appropriate formats
- Understand paperwork distribution
- Combine watching and tabulating information
- List priorities onset and Information necessities
Effective as of Winter 2022
Script Supervision: The Paperwork (XBST 1011) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Business + Media
- Script Supervision and Continuity for Film and TV
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Script Supervision: The Paperwork (XBST 1011)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.