- COMP 1850 or equivalent knowledge
- This course has been retired and is no longer offered through BCIT Part-time Studies.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Explain the theory behind client-side web scripting.
- Validate user input from web pages.
- Write DOM scripting using W3C standard methods and objects such as "createElement".
- Explain the JQuery Framework.
- Use JQuery third-party plugins.
- Use timers and intervals to create animations.
- Create our own objects with their own properties and methods.
- Use the Constructor and the Prototype patterns to create objects
Effective as of Spring/Summer 2017
If you have a question or comment about this course, please complete and submit the form below.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.