- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
- 60% in COMP 2132
Below is one offering of COMP 2909 for the Winter 2024 term.
Mon Feb 26 - Mon Apr 08 (6 weeks)
- 6 weeks
- CRN 83005
- Domestic fees $400.06International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees.
Class meeting times
|Feb 26 - Apr 08
|18:00 - 21:00
- Internet delivery format.
- Departmental approval needed
- Important course information will be sent to you prior to your course start date. Check your myBCIT email account to access this information.
- International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
Please email email@example.com for Departmental approval. Include your Student number (A0#) and COMP__ and preferred CRN __ and Program Declaration____. Course is 18 hours synchronous online classes. Students must provide their own current model PC, i5 or higher equivalent processor, with 8 GB of RAM minimum, and 256 GB minimum storage. Highspeed internet access is needed for online sections and for homework. Late registration is not permitted. No class April 1 (Easter).
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Develop one-page data-driven applications with current versions of Angular and Vue.js using the component-based architecture.
- Build custom components and services using Angular and Vue.js.
- Obtain and use suitable tools for developing and debugging applications.
- Select and apply common directives for two-way data binding, formatting, filtering, validation, and DOM manipulation.
- Use Angular and Vue.js to interact with REST Services to send and receive data in JSON format.
- Explain basic redux architecture with Angular.
- Automate unit-testing and end-to-end testing with Angular.
Effective as of Winter 2024
Front-End Web Development with Angular and Vue.js (COMP 2909) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Computing and Academic Studies
If you have a question or comment about this course, please complete and submit the form below.
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Front-End Web Development with Angular and Vue.js (COMP 2909)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.