- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
- 60% in COMP 2132
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Install and configure Android Studio and Apache Cordova platform.
- Identify the role of various components of Android system architecture.
- Develop entry level native Android applications implementing various types of layouts.
- Deploy Android mobile apps to emulators and physical devices.
- Build entry level web based mobile applications using jQuery Mobile platform.
- Develop mobile applications using Apache Cordova platform.
- Identify the differences of web-based, native and hybrid mobile architectures.
- Use Apache Cordova plugins to access native functionality of mobile devices (sensors, file system, etc.)
- Debug and test web-based, native, and hybrid mobile applications.
Effective as of Spring/Summer 2018
Android and Mobile Application Development Tools (COMP 2052) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Computing and Academic Studies
If you have a question or comment about this course, please complete and submit the form below.
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Android and Mobile Application Development Tools (COMP 2052)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.