- 60% in COMP 2132
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Explain the basic concepts of the React Library, and how it interacts with the browser.
- Construct single-page applications using React and it's supporting toolchain, including NPM, Webpack and Babel.
- Use features introduced with ECMAScript 6.
- Build feature-rich, interactive user interfaces with modular components.
- Apply fundamental Software Development concepts to architect your web application.
Effective as of Winter 2019
School of Computing and Academic Studies
If you have a question or comment about this course, please complete and submit the form below.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.