Missed the ceremonies?
Visit our media page for convocation videos and photos.
You have completed your journey to one of life’s most significant milestones and now it is time to celebrate this great accomplishment.
Convocation is an opportunity to collect your newly bestowed certificate, diploma or degree, and share this exciting moment with fellow graduates, faculty, family and friends who have supported your journey.
Winter Convocation ceremonies will take place February 26 and 27.
- Have you applied to attend Convocation? You need to apply to attend.
- Have you ordered your gown?
- Want to know what’s happening? Be prepared and plan your day.
- Friends, family or guest can’t make it? They can watch the live stream.
- Review the Convocation FAQs.