- BCIT BSN program: Student guidelines, policies, and procedures [PDF]
- Clinical techniques: Skills list [PDF]
- A quick guide to preceptoring nursing students [PDF]
Practice of Nursing 9
- Preceptorship 1: Course outline
- Preceptorship 1: Week-by-week guide to clinical progress [PDF]
- NURS 7080 clinical evaluation: Standards and clinical practice indicators [PDF]
Practice of Nursing 10
- Preceptorship 2: Course outline
- Preceptorship 2: Week-by-week guide to clinical progress [PDF]
- Preceptorship 2: Week-by-week guide for 16 weeks on same unit [PDF]
- NURS 8380 clinical evaluation: Standards and clinical practice indicators [PDF]
- Competencies in the context of entry-level registered nurse practice in British Columbia [PDF]
- BSN NURS 7080 & 8380 record of clinical hours: Sample [PDF]
- Curriculum Program Map: January Intakes [PDF]
- Curriculum Program Map: August Intakes [PDF]
Practice education resource: E-tips
E-tips is a series of eight web-based, interactive education modules to help develop skills and confidence for health care preceptors, clinical educators, fieldwork supervisors, mentors and more.
If you are a health care practitioner who participates in the education of students and new staff, e-tips will enhance your role through quick-tips, ideas and activities.
Note: E-tips was launched by a grant from the Practice Education Innovation Fund, which is sponsored by the BC Ministries of Advanced Education and Health and administered by the BC Academic Health Council.