From pencil and paper to digital format, you will learn to navigate through the ScriptE program. Transferring Script Supervising skills into a finished digital version is key for efficient distribution. You will gain practice with the software while learning to oversee the living Script Supervising elements onset.
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Discern how the Script Supervisor interacts with all other departments.
- Review and amalgamate key components of Script Supervising and Continuity.
- Understand the ScriptE program workflow to complete the work digitally.
Effective as of Spring/Summer 2023
Script Supervision: The Full Picture (XBST 1012) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Business + Media
- Script Supervision and Continuity for Film and TV
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Script Supervision: The Full Picture (XBST 1012)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.