- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
Following on from COMP 0261, participants are shown intermediate level topics Excel spreadsheet design in this intensive, hands-on seminar. Topics include: enhancing workbooks in the calculating data with advanced formulas, working with tables, charts, sorting and filtering, pivot tables, slicers, pivot charts, and graphic objects. Special techniques to customize and enhance workbooks are also discussed. Successful participants will be prepared to move on to MS Excel Workshop 3, COMP 0269.
Below is one offering of COMP 0264 for the Spring/Summer 2024 term.
Sat Jun 08 (1 day)
- 1 day
- CRN 51242
- Domestic fees $255.42International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees.
Class meeting times
|09:00 - 17:00
Course outline TBD — see Learning Outcomes in the interim.
- Internet delivery format.
- Important course information will be sent to you prior to your course start date. Check your myBCIT email account to access this information.
- International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
Course is 7 hours synchronous online class. As this is a one-day workshop and will move quickly in order to cover all of the material, it is important that the student is prepared. Please understand that it is the student’s responsibility to be prepared; to have the prerequisites, hardware and technology required to login and participate. Students must provide their own PC or laptop with Windows 10 or 11 and Excel 2021 or Microsoft 365 in order to participate in this course successfully.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Working with Ranges.
- Use advanced formulas.
- Organize worksheet and table data using various techniques.
- Sort and filter data.
- Create and modify charts. Analyze data using PivotTables, Slicers, and PivotCharts.
- Insert and modify graphic objects in a worksheet.
- Customize and enhance workbooks and the Microsoft Office Excel environment.
Effective as of Spring/Summer 2016
If you have a question or comment about this course, please complete and submit the form below.
Interested in being notified about future offerings of MS Excel Workshop 2 (COMP 0264)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.