- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
This course is intended to provide students with practical experience in conducting house inspections. The course is comprised of a combination of site visits, in class reviews and preparation for the field inspections. The field training is intended to enable the students to learn and improve their skills in conducting residential house inspections.
Below is one offering of BLDG 2945 for the Spring/Summer 2024 term.
Thu Apr 11 - Sat May 18 (6 weeks)
- 6 weeks
- CRN 54533
- Domestic fees $917.64International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees.
Class meeting times
|Apr 11 - May 18
|10:00 - 13:00
|Apr 11 - May 18
|18:45 - 21:45
|Burnaby NE01 Rm. 318
Course outline TBD — see Learning Outcomes in the interim.
- International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
Six field trips on Saturdays.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Apply theory to practice when conducting a home inspection for a client.
- Report safety concerns and apply general awareness of good building practice.
- Acquire information relating to time management and professional conduct.
- Apply effective communication and make appropriate recommendations.
Effective as of Winter 2018
House Inspection 4: Field Inspection (BLDG 2945) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Construction and the Environment
- House Inspection
Statement of Completion Part-time
If you have a question or comment about this course, please complete and submit the form below.
Interested in being notified about future offerings of House Inspection 4: Field Inspection (BLDG 2945)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.