This course is intended to provide students with practical experience in conducting house inspections. The course is comprised of a combination of site visits, in class reviews and preparation for the field inspections. The field training is intended to enable the students to learn and improve their skills in conducting residential house inspections.
- This course isn't currently offered through BCIT Part-time Studies. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive email updates.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Apply theory to practice when conducting a home inspection for a client.
- Report safety concerns and apply general awareness of good building practice.
- Acquire information relating to time management and professional conduct.
- Apply effective communication and make appropriate recommendations.
Effective as of Winter 2018
House Inspection 4: Field Inspection (BLDG 2945) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Construction and the Environment
- House Inspection
Statement of Completion Part-time
If you have a question or comment about this course, please complete and submit the form below.
Interested in being notified about future offerings of House Inspection 4: Field Inspection (BLDG 2945)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.