- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
Presents communication skills for experienced house inspectors or for persons considering the house inspection field. Teaches practical techniques for planning, selecting and presenting information effectively and professionally. Includes correct format for memos, letters, instructions, procedures, and house inspection reports.
Below is one offering of BLDG 2935 for the Winter 2024 term.
Thu Jan 11 - Thu Mar 28 (12 weeks)
- 12 weeks
- CRN 41032
- Domestic fees $542.25International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees.
Class meeting times
|Jan 11 - Mar 28||Thu||18:45 - 21:45||Online|
Course outline TBD — see Learning Outcomes in the interim.
- Internet delivery format.
- International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
***This is not a self-paced course. There will be specific time lines for assignments and exams.*** You will require a stable internet connection, a laptop or desktop computer for this course. You must also have an e-mail address and access to a computer capable of downloading basic documents. Students will participate in weekly "Virtual Classroom" sessions, per the above class schedule. Important course information will be sent to registered students closer to course start date. Make sure your email address on your student account is correct and up to date.
Upon successful completion, the student will be able to:
- Create documents that follow the conventions of correct grammar, spelling, mechanics, and punctuation.
- Generate, draft, and revise a memorandum, short business letter, facsimile, instructions, procedures, and house inspection reports following correct business conventions with respect to format, structure, style, and content.
Effective as of Fall 2003
House Inspection 3: Report Writing (BLDG 2935) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Construction and the Environment
- House Inspection
Statement of Completion Part-time
If you have a question or comment about this course, please complete and submit the form below.
Interested in being notified about future offerings of House Inspection 3: Report Writing (BLDG 2935)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.