Designed to help develop a personal learning plan to prepare for the Canadian Registered Safety Professional examination. One course module outlines the application, examination, and registration processes. Encourages you to evaluate your competencies in each of the exam domains and determine your readiness to write the exam. Also includes a series of exam preparation and writing techniques. Identifies additional reference sources and links for students who need to study a particular topic in more depth.
- No prerequisites are required for this course.
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion, the student will be able to:
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses in each domain area.
- Identify main competencies in each domain.
- Identify resources available to study for each competency area.
- Develop a detailed study plan to prepare to write the CRSP exam.
Effective as of Spring/Summer 2014
CRSP Exam Preparation (OCHS 4600) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Health Sciences
- Advanced Safety Management
- Occupational Health and Safety Practitioners
Associate Certificate Part-time
Interested in being notified about future offerings of CRSP Exam Preparation (OCHS 4600)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.