Continues from BLDG 2800, this course covers the advanced concepts of Autodesk Revit in an architectural environment. Gives students greater familiarity with the breadth of Revit Architecture's feature set.
- 50% in BLDG 2800
Below is one offering of BLDG 2805 for the Winter 2023 term.
Thu Jan 12 - Thu Mar 30 (12 weeks)
- 12 weeks
- CRN 77365
Class meeting times
|Jan 12 - Mar 30||Thu||18:45 - 21:45||Online|
- Internet delivery format.
This course require students to work on assignments and projects outside of class time. Having your own computer to work on projects between classes is highly recommended. Revit is only available on the Windows platform. Please check Autodesk’s website for minimum hardware and operating system requirements for Revit. ***This is not a self-paced course. There will be specific time lines for assignments and exams.*** A computer with speakers is required for this course. You must also have an e-mail address, a stable Internet connection, and access to a computer capable of downloading basic documents. Students will participate in weekly "Virtual Classroom" sessions, per the above class schedule.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Allows students to design and develop their own 3D and 2D objects (families) from the provided templates.
- Incorporates functions such as error trapping, and nesting.
- Teaches students to customize common object types such as railings and stairs.
- The course will give students the essential methods of administrating Revit in an architectural office environment.
- Delivery will concentrate on real world approaches and methodology rather than step by step procedures.
Effective as of Fall 2009
Autodesk Revit 2 (BLDG 2805) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Construction and the Environment
If you have a question or comment about this course, please complete and submit the form below.
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Autodesk Revit 2 (BLDG 2805)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.