- 60% in COMP 2132
Below is one offering of COMP 2909 for the Fall 2022 term.
Fri Oct 28 - Fri Dec 09 (6 weeks)
- 6 weeks
- CRN 42148
Class meeting times
|Oct 28 - Dec 09||Fri||18:00 - 21:00||Downtown DTC Rm. 300|
Course outline TBD — see Learning Outcomes in the interim.
- Departmental approval needed
Please email email@example.com for Departmental approval. Include your Student number (A0#) and COMP__ and preferred CRN __ and Program Declaration____. Course is 18 hours on campus. Late registration is not permitted. No class on November 11 (Remembrance Day).
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Develop one-page data-driven applications with Angular and Vue.js using the component based architecture.
- Build custom components and services using Angular and Vue.js.
- Obtain and use suitable tools for developing and debugging applications.
- Select and apply common directives for data binding, filtering, validation, and DOM manipulation.
- Use Angular and Vue.js to interact with REST Services to send and receive data in JSON format.
- Automate unit-testing and end-to-end testing with Angular.
- Explain basic redux architecture with Angular.
Effective as of Winter 2022
Angular and Vue.js Fundamentals (COMP 2909) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Computing and Academic Studies
If you have a question or comment about this course, please complete and submit the form below.
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Angular and Vue.js Fundamentals (COMP 2909)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.