Technology Management enables working technical professionals to continue to contribute and stay engaged within their profession while acquiring foundations of knowledge needed to transition from roles as technical specialists to leadership and management.
Courses in the program are offered via part time studies in in-person classroom or online delivery modes.
Technology Management | Part-time/Distance and online learning – Bachelor of Technology
- TMGT 7102 – Project Management/Resource Utilization
- TMGT 7103 – Research and Development Management
- TMGT 7112 – Marketing Research
- TMGT 7122 – Accounting for Technologists
- TMGT 7123 – Technology Information Systems
- TMGT 7124 – Technology and International Finance
- TMGT 7133 – Law for Intelligence-based Business
- TMGT 7134 – Technology and International Trade and Competition
- TMGT 7135 – Strategy, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- TMGT 7142 – Technology Management Communication
- TMGT 7144 – Human Resource Planning and Control
- TMGT 7152 – Implementation Issues in Data Management
- TMGT 7155 – Information Technology Management Issues