- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
This course will enable students to develop a marketing research plan that will enable them to effectively examine the methods of assessing early market opportunities for high technology industrial and consumer products.
- 50% in TMGT 7111
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion, the candidate will be able to:
- design a plan for effective in-house market intelligence.
- define the role of marketing research in an organization.
- design a pre-market testing plan for a company's products.
- identify direct competitors.
- analyze competitive threats.
- create a research brief.
Effective as of Spring/Summer 2004
Marketing Research (TMGT 7112) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Construction and the Environment
- Construction Management
Bachelor of Technology Full-time/Part-time
School of Transportation
- Technology Management
Bachelor of Technology Part-time
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Marketing Research (TMGT 7112)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.