Official Transcript RequestAn official transcript is a legal document that includes all academic history at BCIT and carries the Registrar's signature.
Note: Due to peak period, Student Records is not processing any Rush Requests from September 3 to 20.
Before submitting a transcript request
- Attended BCIT prior to 1994
Please email email@example.com with your name and birth date for further instructions.
- Attended BCIT in or after 1994
Please go to my.bcit.ca to:
- Login to my.bcit.ca
- Select "Student Self Service"
- Order official transcript under "Transcripts – Unofficial and Request Official"
- Click on “Order an Official Transcript”
Once the transcript request has been processed, a notification will be sent to your myBCIT email account.
Processing, delivery and cost
We offer regular and rush service. Please note that delivery by mail or to another campus will take additional time.
|Processing Time||Delivery Method||Added Delivery Time||Cost|
5 business days
|Pick up at the Burnaby Campus||None||$6 per copy|
|Pick up at the Aerospace Technology Campus||5 business days||$6 per copy|
|Pick up at the Downtown Campus||5 business days||$6 per copy|
|Mail by regular Canada Post||5 business days (estimate)||$6 per copy|
1 business day
|Pick up at the Burnaby Campus||None||$26 per copy|
We accept VISA, MasterCard or AMEX for payment.
- Personal contact and academic information is used for the purpose of determining any financial obligations, reviewing program requirements and completion status and other purposes related to student academic records keeping.
- Transcripts will be held until all financial obligations to BCIT have been met.
- Unclaimed pick-up transcripts will be mailed to students 60 days after the date of issue.
For inquiries regarding transcript requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org