Rental inquiries are currently being accepted on a case by case basis. Provincial Health guidelines will apply to all bookings.
Flexible, convenient and affordable venues.
Voted as one of the world’s top 50 ‘smart’ buildings, the Downtown Campus epitomizes today’s progressive and sustainable building designs incorporating a number of ‘green’ and ‘smart’ features. The campus is outfitted with industry-leading telecommunications and information technology systems and access to public transport (including the SkyTrain and Granville Transit Corridor), hotels, restaurants, and the Pacific Centre shopping mall are all at your doorstep.
- Conference space, regular and ‘smart’ classrooms, and computer labs
- Eight-stories (168,000 sq. ft.) of floor-to-ceiling windows
- Central glass-sheathed suspended staircase
- On-site AV and IT technicians
- Four and a half levels of underground parking.