Provides the theory and practical training in the operation of scissor lift for BCIT students currently attending a Trades Foundation program. Successful participants will receive Scissor Lift Operator Certification. This program meets current Worksafe and CSA guidelines for scissor lift operators.
- Driving experience
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Operate scissor lifts in a competent and safe manner within Worksafe Regulations
- Describe safe work practices
- Preform pre-shift inspections
- Describe hazard risk assessments
Effective as of Winter 2020
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Scissor Lift Operation Fundamental (MEOP 1015)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.