- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
Students will analyze strategies that support readjustment and reintegration during the early stages of return from overseas study, work and internship experiences. They will apply techniques to transfer new knowledge acquired from their experiences abroad and integrate intercultural competencies and networking skills into their personal and professional life. Students will establish re-entry practices that mitigate challenges encountered during early stages of re-entry. They will focus on integrating international experiences with personal vision and approach to future life and career plans.
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Describe stressors associated with the re-entry phase of study or work abroad.
- Apply established pre-return practices to mitigate challenges encountered at the early stages of re-entry.
- Reflect on pre-departure learning goals and personal expectations for international experience.
- Describe how the knowledge, skills and attitudes gained from their study abroad experience can be transferred to an employment setting
- Articulate a personal vision and approach to how the international experience supports their future life and career.
Effective as of Fall 2022
Re-entry (XSMP 3030) is offered as a part of the following programs:
- Student Mobility Preparedness
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Re-entry (XSMP 3030)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.