Focuses on the leadership role of supervisors and managers at the front-line of organizational performance. Also, focuses on developing team performance, collaborating effectively with others, problem solving, managing change and fostering innovation.
- 50% in BUSA 3105
Below is one offering of BUSA 3155 for the Winter 2023 term.
Tue Feb 14 - Sat Mar 25 (6 weeks)
- 6 weeks
- CRN 77277
Class meeting times
|Feb 14 - Mar 25||N/A||N/A||Online|
Course outline TBD — see Learning Outcomes in the interim.
- Internet delivery format.
- Important course information will be sent to you prior to your course start date. Check your myBCIT email account to access this information.
Students must submit e-mail address when registering. To be successful in our online courses, plan to spend 7-10 hours per course each week on your studies, starting Week 1. Our courses are paced and highly interactive with participation requirements weekly. This online course is NOT self-paced. You must have an e-mail address and access to a computer capable of downloading basic documents. You are not required to be online at a specific time of the day; however you are required to submit all assignments on their due dates. Is online learning for you? Please take a look at our FAQ pages www.bcit.ca/distance/faq.shtml and www.bcit.ca/distance/foryou.shtml
- To understand and demonstrate a set of basic principles of effective interaction.
- To understand their role in a team setting.
- To understand how to utilize team conflict in team and organizational development.
- To understand the impact of change on individuals and groups.
- To understand the importance of fostering innovation within a team setting.
Effective as of Fall 2003
Leadership 2 - Team Skills (BUSA 3155) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Business + Media
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Leadership 2 - Team Skills (BUSA 3155)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.