A thorough explanation of collective administration, agreements, wage issues, economic supplements, arbitration, mediation, preparation for collective bargaining and collective bargaining techniques.
- 50% in HRMG 3205
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
- Learn techniques for collective agreement administration, especially in the areas of arbitration, preparation for collective bargaining, and mediation.
- Students will be divided into bargaining teams at the beginning of the course.
- Students will study the legal framework regulating industrial relations, with special emphasis in the Labour Relations Code.
- Students will gain an overview of the major issues and processes in collective bargaining and contract administration.
Effective as of Fall 2003
Labour Relations 2 (HRMG 3255) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Business + Media
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Labour Relations 2 (HRMG 3255)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.