- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
This badge introduces students to the role a Cybersecurity Operations Analyst plays in a Security Operations Centre (SOC). Students will examine various network protocols and services and explore their function on modern networks. Students will also learn about different virtualization hypervisors that run on modern computers and will install a hypervisor and virtual machine to allow exploration of network protocols and network services.
- No prerequisites are required for this course.
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Install and manage virtual machines to create a safe home-lab environment
- Explain the role of a Cybersecurity Operations Analyst in an enterprise
- Analyze the operation of network protocols and services
Effective as of Spring/Summer 2022
Fundamentals of System and Network Attack Surfaces (XINC 2110) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Energy
- Cybersecurity Operations
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Fundamentals of System and Network Attack Surfaces (XINC 2110)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.