- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
Refreshes theoretical knowledge of the trade in preparation for the Truck and Transport Mechanic Certificate of Qualification with Red Seal Endorsement (IP) examination. Contact the SkilledTradesBC (tel. 778-328-8700 or toll free within BC 1-866-660-6011) to determine eligibility and to schedule an examination.
- Minimum of six years experience in the trade
Below is one offering of CTMX 0100 for the Winter 2024 term.
Tue Jan 09 - Thu Mar 14 (10 weeks)
- 10 weeks
- CRN 91787
- Domestic fees $888.71International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees.
Class meeting times
|Jan 09 - Mar 14||Tue, Thu||17:00 - 20:00||Annacis Island AIC|
Course outline TBD — see Learning Outcomes in the interim.
- Important course information will be sent to you prior to your course start date. Check your myBCIT email account to access this information.
- International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
Minimum 6 years experience in the trade. Course is held at BCIT Annacis Island Campus. Required textbooks may be purchased at BCIT Burnaby Campus Bookstore.
Upon successful completion, the student will be:
- Prepared to write the Certificate of Qualification with Red Seal Endorsement (IP) examination;
- Able to perform practical tasks with a better understanding of component operation; and
- Able to write trade exams of various formats.
Effective as of Fall 2003
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Commercial Transport Mechanic CQ Refresher (CTMX 0100)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.