- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
Canadian Employment Readiness Boot Camp course is designed for students with activities that enables them to gain skills engaging Canadian industry and employers' expectations. The course provides students with hands-on learning experiences. Students will deepen their knowledge and abilities to develop interview and professional networking skills, and create the foundation for a resilient personal career path. The perspectives and skills they gain in this course will contribute to their early career success as they adapt to and grow capacity in the Canadian workplace.
- 50% in CERM 4010† († may be taken concurrently)
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Demonstrate communication and interview skills through mock interview
- Develop professional networking skills
- Apply knowledge that creates the foundation for a resilient personal career path
Effective as of Winter 2023
Canadian Employment Readiness Boot Camp (CERM 4020) is offered as a part of the following programs:
- Canadian Employment Readiness (CER)
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Canadian Employment Readiness Boot Camp (CERM 4020)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.