1. Review the International Mobility Fund web page.
2. Download and complete the fillable application form [PDF].
3. Complete the following statements:
- Proposed Activities (e.g. courses taught, collaborative research, etc.)
- Statement of Benefit of mobility activity to the institute and the individual
- Approval and Support of Dean and/or Associate Dean
- Intention to Continue Employment at BCIT for a minimum of 1 year after the activity has ended
- Supporting Documents as Evidence of Undertaking (e.g. acceptance or registration in said activity)
- Proposed Deliverables (e.g. reports, publications, Lunch & Learn presentations, etc.)
- Declaration of Additional Funding Sources for which they have applied for the same period and activity the IMF would be used for.
4. Check important dates for deadlines. Email application and support documents to Dorsa Noureddin. Only completed applications, using the latest form, will be considered. Late submission and retroactive applications will not be accepted.
5. For more information, contact committee members representing your school and division or contact Tracy Wang at 604-456-1277.
- Application Deadline – October 31, 2022
- Adjudication Committee Meeting – November 3, 2022
- Application Deadline – April 3, 2023
- Adjudication Committee Meeting – April 6, 2023