YouTube is an amazing tool to market products, services, and even yourself to a worldwide audience. This course provides the skills and tools to create and operate a successful YouTube channel, develop an effective video content strategy, build an online audience, and interpret YouTube analytics. Additional course topics include: generating video ideas, increasing video viewership, channel customization, monetization options, and finding your niche. You will create a comprehensive video marketing plan to create a YouTube channel or improve an existing YouTube channel.
- No prerequisites are required for this course.
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Create a professional YouTube channel
- Develop an effective video content strategy and marketing plan
- Explore ways to drive more viewers to a YouTube channel
- Measure user engagement using YouTube analytics
Effective as of Winter 2021
Interested in being notified about future offerings of YouTube Video Marketing (XMKT 1042)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.