This prepares you to conduct whole-building life cycle assessment (LCA)and responsibly report results in an environmental building declaration. In this project-based course, students will practice completing a high-quality whole-building LCA and preparing an environmental building declaration. Upon completion of this and the prerequisites, students can receive a microcredential certifying their skills in whole-building LCA. Delivery Format: This course is intended to be a hybrid of online live tutorials and an applied project. The online learning model includes tutorials and project work with the support of an instructor.
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Conduct a high-quality whole-building life cycle assessment.
- Demonstrate how to responsibly interpret and use wbLCA results.
- Prepare an environmental building declaration.
Effective as of Fall 2022
Whole-Building Life Cycle Assessment Final Project (XZEB 1169) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Construction and the Environment
- Whole-Building Life Cycle Assessment Professional
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Whole-Building Life Cycle Assessment Final Project (XZEB 1169)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.