- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
- No prerequisites are required for this course.
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Apply the standard three-tiered web architecture (data, application, presentation) and how to design a web app with that architecture.
- Utilize various storage mechanisms on both the client-side and server-side for session and app data requirements.
- Design and implement a Progressive Web Application (PWA).
- Install, configure, and use a web server.
- Create animation and transition effects within a web page.
- Utilize current CSS selector types in order to interact with the DOM.
Effective as of Winter 2020
Web Development 1 (COMP 1537) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Computing and Academic Studies
- Computer Systems Technology
If you have a question or comment about this course, please complete and submit the form below.
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Web Development 1 (COMP 1537)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.