- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
Consumers, regulatory agencies, NGOs, and employees are increasingly demanding change in the social and environmental impacts of businesses and organizations. This course prepares students to be sustainability champions who lead change efforts within organizations to promote social equity and respect planetary boundaries. Students learn practical tools and concepts, adding to their personal facilitation tool box to help them engage others in sustainability change processes.
- Acceptance into the Sustainable Business Advanced Certificate, Sustainable Business Leadership Advanced Diploma, or Bachelor of Business Administration program.
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion, the student will be able to:
- Describe a model of organizational change and sustainability.
- Identify successful practices of sustainability champions.
- Address common objections for taking a proactive organizational stance on sustainability.
- Analyze an organization to identify key sustainability challenges.
- Articulate a robust and engaging vision and strategic goals for sustainability.
- Articulate common blunders and derailers sustainability champions face.
- Analyze an organization’s governance and culture to determine readiness for sustainability change.
- Identify initiatives to align governance and organizational culture to support a transition to sustainability.
- Draw from a toolbox of practical facilitation concepts.
Effective as of Fall 2020
Sustainable Change Management and Leadership (ORGB 5230) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Business + Media
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Sustainable Change Management and Leadership (ORGB 5230)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.