- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
This course builds on the Level 1 Spanish Language and Culture – Working Foundations course by building on more advanced Spanish vocabulary. Participants will extend their ability to express themselves while working and travelling in a Spanish-speaking environment. This class supports the learner's knowledge of conjugating the present tense of regular ar, er, and ir verbs. It will also help students learn about cultural differences in professional and travel settings.
- 50% in SLCF 1150
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Convey personal information through conversation
- Ask and answer simple questions when meeting people
- Write simple sentences about oneself
- Describe people and places
- Ask for items and pricing while making purchases
- Express what one likes/dislikes
- Express a future action
- Demonstrate awareness of cultural differences when communicating basic expressions
Effective as of Fall 2023
Spanish Language and Culture – Practical Exchanges (SLCF 1155) is offered as a part of the following programs:
- Spanish Language and Culture Fundamentals
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Spanish Language and Culture – Practical Exchanges (SLCF 1155)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.