- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
We live in a world of diversity but the benefits we can gain from embracing diversity are all too often suppressed due to tensions that arise from a lack of understanding of ourselves and how our actions affect others and the work environment. This course will help everyone understand the factors needed to define and work towards creating workplaces that are respectful and accommodating for the benefit of all people. *Note: Thank you for your interest in a BCIT – Free Online Learning course. You are about to register for the course. If you are new to BCIT, you will first need to create a BCIT ID. Then, log in with your ID and password to register. Once registered, log in to learn.bcit.ca with your BCIT email address and password to access your online course. If you are new to BCIT, it may take up to 24 hours for your course access to become active. Because these are not credited courses, and you are not paying a fee, there may be student resources you come across that you are not entitled to access. This would include Student Aid and other financial assistance. Enjoy your learning and we’re happy to support your lifelong learning journey.
- No prerequisites are required for this course.
Below is one offering of MOOC 0250 for the Winter 2024 term.
Start any time
- 52 weeks
- CRN 89382
- Domestic fees $0.00International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees.
Continuous Entry, Distance or Online
This is an online learning course. Start any time. You have 52 weeks from the date you register to complete this course.
Course outline TBD — see Learning Outcomes in the interim.
- Internet delivery format.
- International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand the importance of a respectful workplace.
- Recognize discrimination, harassment, and bullying.
- Support a culture of respect.
- Know what to do if you witness or experience discrimination, harassment, or bullying.
Effective as of Spring/Summer 2021
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Respectful Workplaces (MOOC 0250)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.