- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
Consider this course an invitation to being in deeper relationship with both yourself, and the people you encounter in your work, education, and beyond. In this training, you will be challenged, stretched and supported to reflect, engage deeply, and cultivate a stronger anti-racist practice. To that, we must begin from an understanding that racism is a collective, societal problem. We are all responsible for unlearning, and dismantling racism. This training aims to help you get a clear sense of what racism and anti-racism look like.
- No prerequisites are required for this course.
Below is one offering of MOOC 0101 for the Fall 2023 term.
Start any time
- 52 weeks
- CRN 49535
- Domestic fees $0.00International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees.
Continuous Entry, Distance or Online
This is an online learning course. Start any time. You have 52 weeks from the date you register to complete this course.
Course outline TBD — see Learning Outcomes in the interim.
- Internet delivery format.
- International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Describe what racism and anti-racism look like.
- Discuss the impacts of racism on society.
- Develop your own anti-racism practice.
Effective as of Fall 2022
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Anti-Racism (MOOC 0101)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.