- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
This Ramp-Up course is ideally completed approximately one month prior to term one start, after acceptance into the Advanced Diploma in Professional Real Estate program. This course is intended to introduce you to three basic knowledge areas that will be essential to your building the efficiency and productivity necessary to harvest the learning in the coming three terms in the Advanced Professional Real Estate Program. Firstly, in the Technology court your individual competencies working with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint will be honed and tested. Secondly, you will become competent using four of the most common collaborative digital tools, including Adobe Acrobat, MS Office 365, Goggle Docs, and Docusign. Thirdly, you will engage in a basic business math, and English composition refresher, complemented by introduction to our presentation skills template, which will be the only one we use through the three terms. This final knowledge area will include a refresher in accounting basics including the most common accounting statements used in the real estate industry.
- Acceptance into the Advanced Diploma Professional Real Estate Program
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Compose a short business brief in Microsoft Word, including an Excel workbook as an exhibit, and electronically submit digitally signed document in Adobe Acrobat PDF and in Docusign.
- Demonstrate the capabilities of MS Office 365 Teams, Google Docs, and Docusign in completing an assigned case study.
- Demonstrate competency in English composition for business, and basic business math.
- Demonstrate competency in common accounting statements used in the real estate industry.
- Create a presentation using MS PowerPoint.
- Utilize a Learning Management System for sharing materials and collaboration.
Effective as of Fall 2019
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Ramp-Up (REAL 0100)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.