Provides a deeper understanding of Quality Systems and Plans, and enables participants to become an Internal Auditor within an organization and better prepare for an external audit. Those who obtain a minimum of 70% will be issued with a Certificate of Successful Completion, recognized by the International Register of Certificated Auditors as a critical step in becoming an IRCA registered Internal Auditor.
- 50% in CMGT 7246
- This course has been retired and is no longer offered through BCIT Part-time Studies.
Upon successful completion, the student will be able to:
- Develop an audit plan.
- Prepare an audit checklist.
- Conduct an audit including the opening and closing meetings.
- Write non-conformance and audit reports.
- Evaluate an auditee's conformance with its Quality System.
- Monitor their own organization's quality performance.
- Support their own organization in preparation for an external audit.
Effective as of Fall 2003
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Quality Auditing in Construction (CMGT 7255)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.