This course covers implementation of the project plan developed by the candidate under TMGT 8101 and is the capstone of the Bachelor of Technology in Technology Management program. It is focused on the integration of management and technical issues that reflect their relationship applied to a real-life situation in the candidate’s workplace. The project will address a significant problem or explore innovative ideas for improvement within the candidate’s organization. The goal of this course is to successfully accomplish the goals of the Technology Management graduation project. This course is linked to other Technology Management courses as well as advanced level technology courses in the candidate’s area of specialization. There are direct and indirect linkages or complementarities to elements of other technology management courses in the overall program of study.
- Departmental approval
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion, the candidate will be able to write a report on his chosen and accepted Graduation Project based upon the following outcomes:
- Provides economic value to the organization sponsoring the project.
- Makes a significant technical contribution to the organization.
- Demonstrates academic rigor in terms of methodology, analysis and findings.
- Integrates management and technology course work.
- Creates a report which logically communicates, documents and supports recommendations based on research and analysis.
Effective as of Winter 2014
Project (TMGT 8104) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Transportation
- Technology Management
Bachelor of Technology Part-time
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Project (TMGT 8104)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.