- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
This course is for students enrolled in the Industry Certificate in Fire Executive Management and should be completed after you have completed BUSA 4100. It is a practicum course that will provide you with an opportunity to gain practical work experience in fire department administration. You will spend approximately 120 hours within your own department performing various tasks, as agreed upon by your organization representative and BCIT faculty. You will be required to submit written reports and/or a work journal as well as regular update meetings with faculty advisor. Your performance will be assessed by an organization representative and BCIT faculty.
- Approval from your Program Head.
Below is one offering of BUSA 4200 for the Fall 2023 term.
Start any time
- 18 weeks
- CRN 47590
- Domestic fees $319.94International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees.
Continuous Entry, Distance or Online
This is an online learning course. Start any time. You have 18 weeks from the date you register to complete this course.
Course outline TBD — see Learning Outcomes in the interim.
- Departmental approval needed
- International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
Departmental approval is required for this course. Please contact email@example.com
Upon successful completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Apply your knowledge and skills to complete field-related tasks within an existing industry organization.
- Demonstrate your ability to attend and perform effectively in a real-life work environment.
- Assess your performance in an industry working environment.
Effective as of Spring/Summer 2013
Practicum 2 (BUSA 4200) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Business + Media
- Fire Executive Management
BCIT/Industry Partnership Certificate Part-time
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Practicum 2 (BUSA 4200)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.