This course is one of two practicum courses that will provide practical work experience that is relevant to your field specific career path. You will spend approximately 120 hours with an industry organization performing various tasks associated with the firm's marketing efforts. You will be required to submit written reports and/or a work journal as well as regular update meetings with faculty advisor. Your performance will be assessed by an organization representative and BCIT faculty.
- Approval of your program head.
Below is one offering of BUSA 4100 for the Winter 2023 term.
Start any time
- 14 weeks
- CRN 83816
Continuous Entry, Distance or Online
This is an online learning course. Start any time. You have 14 weeks from the date you register to complete this course.
Course outline TBD — see Learning Outcomes in the interim.
- Internet delivery format.
- Departmental approval needed
Departmental approval needed to register, Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon successful completion of the course, the student will be able to:
- Apply your knowledge and skills to complete field-related tasks within an existing industry organization.
- Demonstrate your ability to attend and perform effectively in a real-life work environment.
- Assess your performance in an industry working environment.
Effective as of Spring/Summer 2013
Practicum 1 (BUSA 4100) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Business + Media
- Fire Executive Management
BCIT/Industry Partnership Certificate Part-time
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Practicum 1 (BUSA 4100)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.