- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
This course is an introduction to port and terminal operations management, and performance assessment of ports and intermodal terminals. The course will focus on the operational aspects of maritime port operations and intermodal transportation systems, and their role in the international Shipping Market.
- No prerequisites are required for this course.
Below is one offering of MRBU 0120 for the Fall 2023 term.
Sat Nov 25 - Sat Dec 02 (1 week)
- 1 week
- CRN 50673
- Domestic fees $653.30International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees.
Class meeting times
|Nov 25 - Dec 02||Sat||09:00 - 11:30||Online|
- Internet delivery format.
- International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
This course offering has been cancelled. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive email updates.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand maritime port operations and intermodal transportation systems.
- Have an understanding of the governance and administration of port and marine terminals.
- Have an understanding of cargo handling for containers, dry, and liquid bulk operations.
- Understand the comparisons of the local infrastructure capabilities with the international counterparts.
- Have an understanding of major liners, cargo and shipowners, their trading patterns, and future trends in the industry.
- Understand the recent innovative ideas related to vessel modifications and terminal operations.
Effective as of Fall 2023
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Port & Terminal Operations & Intermodal Freight Distribution (MRBU 0120)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.