- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
Below is one offering of MDIA 4340 for the Winter 2024 term.
Tue Jan 09 - Tue Mar 26 (12 weeks)
- 12 weeks
- CRN 80117
- Domestic fees $683.61International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees.
Class meeting times
|Jan 09 - Mar 26||N/A||N/A||Online|
Course outline TBD — see Learning Outcomes in the interim.
- Internet delivery format.
- Important course information will be sent to you prior to your course start date. Check your myBCIT email account to access this information.
- International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
Pre-requisite: MDIA 1205, 2205 and 3207 (or equivalent) and 4307 is recommended. This course will be delivered entirely online, however, is an asynchronous course which does not require that you meet each week at a specific time. Materials will be posted every week and students are required to check the content posted and submit assignments weekly.
Upon successful completion of the course the student will be able to:
- Demonstrate how to apply the principles of HTML5 and CSS3 to mobile websites
- Describe how a mobile application page structure is built
- Construct a mobile user interface using elements such as buttons, toolbars, and sliders
- Classify and demonstrate where lists are to be used for data display, navigation, form results, and data entry
- Apply multi-page interfaces with transitions
- Demonstrate how to create and apply modal dialogues for interface interaction
- Describe how to develop forms for mobile applications
- Illustrate how to handle mobile touchscreen events such as tap, swipe, and so on
- Describe how to deal with page orientation on mobile devices
- Evaluate the importance of jQuery Themes in interface design
Effective as of Fall 2013
Mobile Web Design using jQuery (MDIA 4340) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Business + Media
- Web Technologies
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Mobile Web Design using jQuery (MDIA 4340)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.