- 50% in MDIA 2205
Below is one offering of MDIA 4307 for the Spring/Summer 2023 term.
Tue Apr 04 - Tue Jun 20 (12 weeks)
- 12 weeks
- CRN 61126
Class meeting times
|Apr 04 - Jun 20||N/A||N/A||Online|
Mary Anne Conforti
- Internet delivery format.
- Important course information will be sent to you prior to your course start date. Check your myBCIT email account to access this information.
This course will be delivered entirely online, however, is an asynchronous course which does not require that you meet each week at a specific time. You will be expected to meet assignment deadlines according to the schedule on the course outline and directions of the instructor.
Upon successful completion, the student will be able to:
- Correctly use jQuery to select elements on a page by ID, attribute name, by attribute value, by position and by the text within an element on a web page
- Manipulate elements on a page by setting attribute values, rewriting an element's XHTML or its text, appending content to an element, moving page elements, etc.
- Use jQuery to perform form validation
- Work with event handlers and event binding using jQuery, and use the information returned by the event object
- Create visual effects using jQuery including toggling element visibility, fading, sliding elements up and down and create custom animation
- Create jQuery widgets such as dialogs, tabs and DatePickers
- Create an image gallery using a jQuery plugin
- Perform file uploads using a jQuery plugin
Effective as of Fall 2013
jQuery in Web Publishing (MDIA 4307) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Business + Media
- Web Technologies
Interested in being notified about future offerings of jQuery in Web Publishing (MDIA 4307)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.