- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Explain the MapGuide frameset architecture.
- Describe how MapGuide uses templates to create client-side frames.
- Describe client-side and server-side processes for redlining and digitizing.
- Describe the process by which applications manipulate Google Earth.
- Describe operations using a spatial database.
- Cause frames to interact with each other in the MapGuide frameset.
- Use the MapGuide APIs to create and work with maps and their components.
- Create Google Maps applications.
- Create Google Earth applications.
- Use Oracle Spatial and PostgreSQL PostGIS for spatial database operations.
Effective as of Fall 2007
Interested in being notified about future offerings of MapGuide Open Source 2 (GIST 0282)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.