- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
An examination of the nature of change in high technology and the forces active in the management of change as they affect the individual, group and organization. This course analyses, diagnoses and integrates the individual, group and corporate forces in managing change. Particular focus is placed in integrating interpersonal skills models with the task of managing technological change among people.
- No prerequisites are required for this course.
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion, the candidate will be able to:
- discuss change as a process.
- describe the importance of teaching change, understanding and values.
- discuss the importance of dealing with individuals involved in the change process.
- develop a comprehensive plan for change management within an organization.
Effective as of Spring/Summer 2004
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Management of Technological Change (TMGT 7104)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.