- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
This course provides an overview of the shipping industry. It is aimed to briefly review all aspects of shipping, along with the financial part of the industry. During training, students will learn the principles of shipping, and the latest developments across the industry.
- No prerequisites are required for this course.
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand the shipping industry and its components.
- Understand the different sectors and their role in the Global Market.
- Explain the complex infrastructure of the shipping industry.
- Have an understanding of the latest regulations, constraints, and current challenges.
Effective as of Fall 2023
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Introduction to Shipping (MRBU 0105)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.