- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
This course introduces students to the unique characteristics of international marketing, factors considered in evaluating international marketing opportunities, appropriate methods and strategies for entering new markets, management of the marketing mix in new markets, and current and emerging international marketing/business opportunities.
- Acceptance into the Bachelor of Business Administration program.
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Analyze the scope, challenge, and risks of marketing in foreign markets.
- Explain the evolution from being a domestic to a multi-national marketer.
- Evaluate market conditions (economic, political/legal, socio-cultural, etc.) that may affect an organization's ability to do business in a foreign market.
- Apply a macro-to-micro analytical approach to assessing foreign market opportunities.
- Explain tariff and non-tariff barriers.
- Outline the basics of marketing logistics and exporting, including intermediaries that can help with the process.
- Evaluate international pricing issues.
- Optimize characteristics of emerging markets and potential market opportunities.
Effective as of Winter 2022
International Marketing (MKTG 8000) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Business + Media
- Bachelor of Business Administration
Bachelor of Business Administration Full-time/Part-time
If you have a question or comment about this course, please complete and submit the form below.
Interested in being notified about future offerings of International Marketing (MKTG 8000)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.