This course provides practical work experience that is relevant to your marketing-related career path. You will spend the equivalent of 20-working days with an industry organization performing various tasks associated with the firm's marketing efforts. You will submit written reports, and your performance will be assessed by an organization representative and BCIT faculty.
- Completion of all program courses except MKTG 4435 Directed Studies.
Below is one offering of MKTG 4515 for the Fall 2022 term.
Mon Sep 05 - Tue Nov 08 (10 weeks)
- 10 weeks
- CRN 34261
Class meeting times
|Sep 05 - Nov 08||N/A||N/A||Burnaby|
Course outline TBD — see Learning Outcomes in the interim.
- Departmental approval needed
Course must be completed within six months of registration. Departmental approval required. Please contact the PTS Program Assistant, Camdace Marrington at email@example.com for approval to register for this course.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Apply your knowledge and skills to complete marketing-related tasks within an existing industry organization.
- Demonstrate your ability to attend and perform effectively in a real-life work environment.
- Assess your performance in an industry working environment.
Effective as of Spring/Summer 2005
Industry Practicum (MKTG 4515) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Business + Media
- Sustainable Event Management
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Industry Practicum (MKTG 4515)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.