This course provides the student with the opportunity to complete a program of technical studies at one of BCIT”s partner institutions in Europe. The program of studies must be pre-approved by the Program Head. This course fulfills one of the Advanced Technical Specialty electives in the program. Students need to obtain a permission from the Program Head to register.
- Admission to the Bachelor of Technology in Accounting or Bachelor of Accounting
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion, the student will be able to:
- To be determined by the student and Program Head and documented in a learning contract. The learning contract will document the following:
- The specific courses that the student will complete at the partner institution.
- The time frame for completion of the program of studies.
Effective as of Fall 2016
Independent Technical Studies Abroad 2 (FMGT 8620) is offered as a part of the following programs:
School of Business + Media
Bachelor of Accounting Full-time/Part-time
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Independent Technical Studies Abroad 2 (FMGT 8620)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.