- International Fees
International fees are typically three times the amount of domestic fees. Exact cost will be calculated upon completion of registration.
This workshop will introduce you to the role of marketing in the pursuit of international business opportunities. Learn the potential challenges and the various factors that could affect a successful outcome. You will be provided with the basic knowledge and skills to develop an international marketing plan - based on the International Marketing Plan Template presented at the end of this workshop.
- No prerequisites are required for this course.
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive notifications of future course offerings and other opportunities to learn more about this course and related programs.
Upon successful completion, the student will be able to:
- Understand common marketing terms.
- Evaluate market-entry strategies.
- Develop an international marketing plan.
- Appreciate the value of market research.
- Find reliable sources of competitive intelligence.
- Recognize the influence of politics, laws, regulations and cultures on international marketing efforts.
Effective as of Spring/Summer 2012
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Going Global: An Introduction to International Marketing (FITT 0040)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.