This course provides motorcycle owners and enthusiasts with the skills needed to perform various diagnostic and maintenance procedures on motorcycle fuel injection systems. Lectures are combined with demonstrations and hands-on training. BCIT motorcycles of various types are provided for demonstrations and hands-on activities.
- Not offered this term
- This course is not offered this term through BCIT Part-time Studies. Please check back next term or subscribe to receive email updates.
Upon successful completion of this course the student will be able to:
- Describe fuel injection system maintenance requirements on common types of motorcycles.
- Identify differences in maintenance service procedures, tools and techniques.
- Perform fuel injection system adjustment, tuning, and synchronization.
- Perform simple troubleshooting and diagnosis on electronic fuel injection system.
Effective as of Fall 2015
Interested in being notified about future offerings of Fuel Injection Systems (MCMX 0126)? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email when courses for each new term are displayed here.
Programs and courses are subject to change without notice.